Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2 — A FAVORITE MOVIE

Seems I have a little catching up to do on my blog. :)

A favorite movie! Wow, this is kind of hard. I will just name one, and part of my decision is because of the person I saw it with.

Confessions Of A Shopaholic!!!

Besides the hilariousness, if that is even a word, of this movie, it is a really good romantic movie.. I am a sucker for a good romance. I guess you could put it in the catagory of romance commedy. As the leading lady tries to get her dream job with a high fashion magazine, it is snuffed out from under her from a tall, blonde, fashionista!! Lol.. So in her quest to be editor at that magazine, he settles for a finance magazine in the same "Dnate West" family!

Come to find out, she falls in love with her boss from the financial magazine, and ends with her facing the fact that she does have a shopping problem and she deals with it. But it is a must see!!!! I just scratched the surface..Haha.

Back to the person I saw it with! I was with my lovely friend Deanna in Michigan. It was a great day that we spent together. Miss you Deanna, will see you in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment